Friends and Supporters:
On November 8, the General Election will take place and you will be asked to consider casting your vote on everything from president to judges, to a local courthouse and me as your county commissioner. Hopefully, I have met your expectations and you have found me to represent you and your interests with commitment and integrity.
My campaign does have an opponent and I need your vote on November 8 in order for our campaign to be successful. From Stilwell to Spring Hill, I need your vote. In southern Leawood and Overland Park, I need your vote.
Starting today, I am simply and respectfully asking you to make your vote count by doing the following:
- EARLY VOTING…BV Hilltop Campus (formerly First Family Church) located on 142nd between Metcalf and Antioch will begin offering advanced voting in person on October 24.
- ADVANCE BALLOT…If you just don’t want to go to a voting location before or on Election Day, request a ballot by mail at www.jocoelection.org and faxing, scanning or mailing it to the address on the form. The ballot will come to you by mail fairly quickly and you will just need to vote, properly sign it and send it in before Election Day. Advance voting by mail begins October 19.
- AT THE POLLS…If neither of the above options suits your preference…the good ol’ fashion way of voting is still available on November 8, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. at your polling place provided to you in the mail by the Election Office.
And now I am kindly asking that you make a difference for my re-election by doing the following:
- If you have not already done so, please request a yard sign. You can contact me at steveklika.com to request a sign. I just ask that after close of polls on November 8, you go out and pull the sign and dispose of it. People will be pretty tired of political signs by then.
- Would you be willing to send out an email blast to your friends and neighbors enlisting their help to re-elect me on November 8? If you think of it, would you copy me in the blast?
- Finally, please vote and consider re-electing me as County Commissioner.
This year more than ever, your vote counts. Thank you so much for your support! It is an honor to represent you.